happiness!

woohoo! i'm cranking on my parayoga level one test. i'm so surprised about how much i know already. there are certainly things i need to research in this open book test, but knowing the practicals of this practice is so far so good. there's still soooo much i don't know, it's overwhelming. so, taking a small bite of this giant sweet dessert of knowledge is a great start.

i also got the OK to assist rod stryker, my main yoga man, in minneapolis in january. brr! woah! but we're studying the sutras at yoga center minneapolis and if that won't create internal heat, i don't know what will.

the way i'm taking this yoga test is crazy, it's so hard for me to sit sill and finish. my vata/wind energy imbalance, i guess. i'm getting it done, though. and i'm cooking and doing laundry in my kitchen, all at the same time. mia! oh, i do so much.


the food i made was so good, though: roasted brussel sprout soup. danggg, so good. i ate it with multi grain crackers (i can eat wheat again!) and brie, thank you very much, trader joe's.

i'm so excited about the next few months! finishing this yoga written test and it's other components, going to nyc and the himalayan institute for christmas and new years, assisting my yoga teacher in january, my birthday in february and mexico in march/april to train with my teacher, again.

lucky little girl i am...and a hard working woman, too.