test day 2!

parayoga test, day 2. i'm answering the questions that i know off the top of my head. i'll edit later to better articulate. wrote for 2 hours today, gotta pick it up, i think, especially when i get to the questions i'll need to research.

i'm having a very good week, test stress aside. fantastic band practice, great yoga classes, clipped my cat's claws without incident.

it's just cold in my apartment. like, i'm all bundled up and my fingers are starting to itch from the cold. gonna turn in soon and stay warm in the ol' loft bed, close to the ceiling where the heat rises. i'm being conservative with heat because money is always a factor as a yoga teacher and actress making a living in the big city, especially when one of my classes can't pay me since the school is broke. um...i have faith that they'll rise above their financial woes and eventually pay me. but, for now, it's cold in here.

i'll just have to roast chestnuts when i write tomorrow to keep the kitchen warm. good stuff!

ok, off to bed to dream of warm skies and intelligent decisions.

warm bed, here i come!